Editor’s Note: I (Thomas Exler) had the pleasure of meeting Kiersten Kelly at a fundraiser for Jamie’s Dream Team on March 23, 2013, and I was so impressed with her, not only the way she presented herself, but also in her vocal talent, so please sit back and enjoy this amazing story from an international YouTube sensation Kiersten Kelly.
This is the second of two part series. Part one can be viewed by clicking here: Kiersten Kelly – An Angel’s voice overcoming adversity – Part 1 of 2
On June 15, 2013, Kiersten Kelly was nice enough to sit down for an interview about her life from growing up, to going to the prom, about her mother raising her, to her One Hand Cup Song (Cover) on YouTube going viral, back in February 2013.
Below is the interview, from a beautiful June day on the banks of the Allegheny River in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
To find out more about about Kiersten Kelly:
- Kiersten Kelly’s website: http://www.kierstenkelly.com
- Kiersten Kelly’s FanPage: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiersten-Kelly/200815319941193
- Kiersten Kelly’s YouTube site: http://www.youtube.com/user/kierstenkellymusic
- Kiersten Kelly’s E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about about the Lucky Fin Project:
- Lucky Fin Project: http://www.luckyfinproject.org/
- Lucky Fin Project Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LuckyFinProject
Kiersten Kelly at a Jamie’s Dream Team benefit concert Mar 23 2013
Additional Media Stories in since her breakout YouTube Video:
- Talented teen inspires with unique gift – WTAE-TV – Pittsburgh, PA – February 23, 2013
- Findlay teen’s version of ‘The Cup Song’ goes viral – Pittsburgh Tribune-Review – February 27, 2013
- Local teen singer goes viral – Beaver Valley Times – February 24, 2013
RADIO TALK SHOWS:
- Local Girl Becoming An Overnight YouTube Sensation – KDKA NewsRadio 1020 – February 28, 2013
- Podcast from the Robert Mangino Show – KDKA NewsRadio 1020 – February 28, 2013
- Rocket to the Stars Podcast with Kiersten Kelly – from Froggy Radio – February 23, 2013